GENERAL POLICIES RESERVATIONS:
To guarantee and confirm the reservation a document number is required and paying a minimum advance payment of ARS $2000. If the total amount of the reservation is less than the advance payment, you must pay 50% of the reservation.
The balance should be paid in cash at check-in. See other payment methods.
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellation is free up to 20 days before check-in, between 19 and 8 days before arrival you can change the future date (max 90 days) or a penalty of 50% of the advance is applied, between 7 and up to 1 day before arrival the future date can be changed (max. 90 days) or a penalty of 100% of the advance is applied.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SPECIAL DATES:
Cancellation is possible up to 30 days before entry, between 29 and 20 days before entry it is possible to change the future date (max 90 days) or there will be a penalty of 100% of the advance, between 19 and up to 1 day before arrival no modifications are accepted and a penalty of 100% of the deposit is payable.
Children up to 2 years free when sharing room with 2 adults and using existing beds.
Over 2 years old pay as an adult.
NO SHOW: 100% of the advance is retained.
EARLY DEPARTURE: 100% of the stay is charged.
CHECK-IN: 13:00 hrs.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 hrs.
Yucuma Lodge is not responsible for delays or cancellations of flights or land transportation of any kind or major force beyond the responsibility of Yucuma Lodge. For this reason, in case of not showing on the day of check-in, the reservation will automatically go to "No Show" applying the current policy of retaining 100% the amount deposited.
Yucuma Lodge recommends a minimum stay of two (2) nights and full board to be away from any urban case.
Yucuma Lodge does NOT recommend the stay and residence of children under 12 (*) years. The complex is located in the wild, with lots of high-risk places for children (stairs, balconies, decks, ravines, stream, etc.). Security and constant monitoring of children will be the responsibility of an adult in the group and under your own responsibility.
In case of not specifying the distribution of the beds (Double or Twin) you will be given the room that is available at the time of Check-In.
When booking on the official site Yucuma Lodge (www. yucumalodge.com), the host claims to have been duly informed and/or having read about activities proposed by Yucuma Lodge, understanding the risks and difficulties involved. You also state possessing the necessary physical fitness to perform these activities, and you assume full responsibility for such risks and their possible consequences on your person and that of their dependents.
Accordingly, you disclaim any responsibility of Yucuma Lodge and/or its owners and staff of the accidents that may suffer -for his skill, foresight or imprudence- during activities during your stay at the hotel. Yucuma Lodge reserves the right of admission and permanence, subject to the rules of the establishment.
- When booking you agree to cancel all costs incurred, responsible for property damage or loss of the hotel key from the cottage.
- Check in is after 13: 00hrs and check out is until 10: 00hrs. The Lodge reserves the right to charge a late check out fee to the account.
- There is NO SMOKING in the cabins, the penalty for doing so is the equivalent to the higher price of one night in double official rates during your stay.
- For your convenience and protection please deposit your values in the safe located in your cabin. The Lodge is not responsible for the loss of valuables, money or jewelry which have not been first reported. , demonstrated and then left in the safes of the Lodge located at reception.
- To change your booking you will be asked your surname and your ID used for the reservation.You must enter all the data as if it were a new booking to confirm the changes and then receive an email with the same Reservation ID, where you can control the changes.
THANK YOU AND WELCOME